Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Goin' to Vegas

Miles: 0.0
Gallons Burned: 0.0
Elvis Sightings: 0.0
Total Miles: 14636.2
Total Gallons Burned: 481.4
Total Caffeinated Drinks: 86
Total Gigabytes of Pictures: 33.5

I'm going on another road trip! this time from Seattle to Las Vegas, then onto LA. I'll be flying back.

So last time I embarked on a long road trip I spent almost 3 whole weeks planning it, 2 days of silence and solitude to acquire a proper vision and purpose for it, 2 days just to optimize the cockpit's configuration, and over $1,000 just to prep it.
Well boy howdy!! I think I got this all figured out!
Sooo, for this admittedly shorter road trip I spent almost a whole night planning it, 30 minutes of silence and solitude to acquire a proper vision and purpose for it, 0.0002 days to optimize my duffel bag, and $2.50 just to prep it.

Now my favorite part, the statistics:
Epic Road Trip: 14,636.2 miles
Vegas Road Trip (or as my roommate calls it "Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle"): 1,474.3 miles
Estimated unique Elvis sightings: 37.3

Details:
My friend Par Singh generously invited me to accompany him to Vegas and following a 3 day jaunt in the desert "oasis", we will finish up in LA.

Stay tuned for real time updates from my upgraded communications system allowing me to blog from ANYWHERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment