Saturday, January 9, 2010

Foggy San Jose

Miles Clocked: 1147
Gallons Burned: ~33
Caffeinated Drinks: 6

So I get to the sunny desert east of San Francisco, and it's foggy....

Well the rest of the country is frozen solid, so I really can't complain. I had the privilege of riding my cousin Dave's mountain bike this afternoon and it was great. The fog was almost gone and the cool air was perfect to ride in. I have never ridden such a nice bike it was maybe 11 pounds and had perfect gear shifting, great breaks, and a comfortable seat. I have shied away from riding bikes because the fat tired mountain bikes I'm used to tend to be awfully uncomfortable, this bike was a pleasant exception:

Tomorrow I get to go to an auto show. Sweet! Then Monday I'll go see San Francisco again, and Head south to LA on Tuesday.
Talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment