Thursday, February 4, 2010

Avery Island Stop Motion Experiment

Miles:5523.4
Gallons Burned: 189.22
Caffeinated Drinks: 36

In a Pensacola Area Burger King (1.7mb upload...Awesome) because I needed to upload 350 megabytes of data.
This Video is in the same vein as that San Francisco project a while back. Hopefully a little more polished. I took 96 still pictures in Avery Island's Jungle Garden and composed this. The Music is from an Animal Collective song (Thanks Joe, your taste in music is impeccable) entitled "Did Your See the Words". Also listen for the music's Synchronization to the transitions...very nice, but totally accidental.

Tomorrow I head south to St. George's State Park for two days of lazy solitude on a white sandy beach.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!

    Thank you for the comments and for saying you'd read my blog. I wasn't pining for pity or readers, promise. My blog is more of a personal one than yours and probably depressing, but it helps me get through the days.

    A white, sandy beach sounds perfect right about now, but sadly, there are none here and it's snowing again.

    :)

    ReplyDelete