Thursday, February 25, 2010

Danger Ahead - This is Gonna Be Sweet

Miles: 9956.2
Gallons Burned: 327.7
Caffeinated Drinks: 63
Gigabytes of Pictures: 27.1

Nick (who flew in to DC and will fly out of NYC) and I will be leaving DC on Friday night and hitting New York City at about 6:00am Saturday after a quick stay at a motel.
Just one little problem...more like a fun new adventure (AD-VENTCHA for those who know me well). There is a new storm front in process that is slated to drop 12-15 inches on New Jersey and Eastern New York. So we'll be dodging flakes while you are all snug in your beds. Keep us both in your hearts and on Saturday we'll be eating some fine New York Pizza.
All the hippie-references I have seen in here in DC made me think of this fun picture I took in Pensacola:

No comments:

Post a Comment