Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Evergladed

Miles: 8197.4
Gallons Burned: 279.3
Caffeinated Drinks: 45
Gigabytes of Pictures: 18.1 (new stat!)

I'm in Nashville Tennessee enjoying a beautiful Latte with some great foam art (a leaf). Fido Coffee near Vanderbilt University is great. I'm here with one of my oldest friends, Josh. We just saw the Tennessee Parthenon and the Opryland Hotel (pictures coming soon).
It is snowing lightly with temperatures in the high 20s (-6C).
Back to my time in Florida.
Here is my third official Video Blog Post from the Everglades. So long sun!

2 comments:

  1. I've finally caught up with all your posts (after a grueling night class) from 5-8 this evening. I know I said it before but I really like the video blogs; it's nice to have a voice to match with the face. I also enjoyed the picture of the giant star fish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,

    The sea stars were beaching themselves and being harassed by seagulls but this one was right on the edge of the waves so the gulls hadn't messed with him yet.

    ReplyDelete